VSN is an IT company which develops and manufacture high performance and reliable software and complex systems for multimedia content management. With more than 20 years’ experience, the technology developed and manufactured by our team of engineers has provided solutions to meet the needs of more than 1000 customers in 100 countries. Among our clients are TV stations, Government Organizations, Universities and News agencies.
Specialized in the Broadcast industry, VSN solutions help to ensure a complete management of TV stations, producers and distributors of audiovisual content workflows and other critical environments.
VSN offers more than 50 proprietary software modules developed and manufactured on an open architecture. Based on industry standards and designed to allow maximum customization of a TV channel’s workflow, the VSN platform features remote and distributed work environments, cloud computing, multiplatform content distribution and seamless integration among all areas with selected third-party technologies. VSN solutions ensure system scalability, return on investment and achieving robust, comprehensive and integrated workflows.
Created in 1990 in Barcelona, VSN has branch–offices in Dubai (UAE), Miami (USA), Montevideo (Uruguay) and Brazil.
- First version of AutoCon (VSNMULTICOM's forerunner) released in 1990.
- First version of VSNMATIC released in 1996.
- Since 2002,VSN shows its solutions at the world's principal broadcast trade shows. See the shows here.
- In 2004 VSN begins its international expansion.
- In 2007 VSN purchases Activa Software to complete its full 'tapeless' solution and move its R&D forward in the area of IP contribution.
- In 2007 VSN opens branch offices in Dubai (UAE) and Uruguay.
- In 2008 VSN begins its activity in Miami (USA) and soon after in Brazil with its own offices.
VSN is a world company leader in digital systems for production, master control room and archive. Over 200 channels have already digitized their newscasts with VSNNEWS, about 400 TV stations have automated their master control room with VSNMATIC, about 150 broadcasters trust their broadcast playout to vsnmulticomautomation systems, nearly 30 have digitized their archives with vsnarchive. Last but not least, some 100 customers today had their contribution and content exchange managed by VSNIPTransfer.
- OneStop: VSN proposes the most complete and integrated set of systems of the broadcast/IT market. Implementation times and costs dramatically reduce when compared to proprietary, not so opened systems.
The fact of having one single company in charge of most systems guarantees a painless commissioning process and minimises the training cycle for our staff.
Ayman Al-Akhras, Technical Manager of Syrian National TV
- Value for your investment: VSN's automation solutions guarantee efficiency improvements in all processes along with interesting cost reductions. Various 'case studies' show clear examples of all this in the different areas of a TV station. Ask us to analyze your project.
- Continuous support: The VSN team intends to accompany its customers over time, evolving our solutions in unison for a mutual benefit. Most commonly, our customers' suggestions become new functionalities in later versions. Any user request from any of our customers gets the highest priority until it is solved.
One of the major problems that everybody in the world has is the need to be efficient in the work. VSN systems help us to obtain this efficiency.
Silvia Roy Gonzalez, Technical Manager of laSexta.
- Critical mission: Normally, our solutions are responsible to guarantee the channel's On Air signal, the transfer of contents among different environments, the management of contracts and production costs as well as other tasks which are considered critical. The guarantee to have hundreds of systems currently operating worldwide gives peace of mind to our customers.
- Personalisation: There are no two identical systems. VSN's team and partners adapt the configurations to the needs of each project, guarantee the integration of devices and third-party solutions and, in many cases, develop specific software to improve the workflow, based on the customer's needs.
What experts are saying
Aldo BuenahoraCo-Founder, Compañía Curacao de Colombia
I have been working with VSN for more than five years since it is a flexible, innovative company that makes promises real. Their products and dedication are unique and of interest to my clients in Colombia. Thanks to their event for partners in Latinamerica, I got to know their headquarters in Spain, and their working procedures, what made me even more convinced of their abilities.