UTV (India) - case study
- Ramdas Gole, Asst. Manager MCR
We are very happy with the performance of the vsnmulticom automation software and the integration carried out by VSN with our Omneon video server. The technical service offered by the VSN team, from the start and training to the online remote support, was impeccable.
VSN provides UTV with a powerful and redundant MCR automation playout
- UTV was using Omneon as a video server provider.
- They needed a software solution whic was pretty easy to integrate with their video server.
- UTV was looking for MCR automation software, not just the Playout, which was also able to support emission. chain and device control redundancy.
- UTV chose a VSN customized solution rather than buying some standard software for playout automation.
- VSN made a great integration with Omneon in a very short period of time.
- UTV got the VSNMULTICOM software for: Ingest, Scheduling and Playout.
- VSNMULTICOM adapted to UTV's workflow controlling all their existing devices with great reliability.
- The software became a very user-friendly solution.
- It was very easy to train the UTV staff thanks to the easy use of the software.
- UTV is now very happy with the support that we provide and the support with remote login that we provided during the integration process.
UTV Software Communications Ltd (UTV), India's first integrated global media and entertainment company, has seen recent rapid expansion, both in existing businesses and into new growth sectors. The entire UTV focus is on creating, aggregating and disseminating outstanding content - We are a creatively led company which believes in setting not following trends -.
UTV is in fact India's only diversified media and entertainment company with content creation abilities across platforms and genres.- Go to UTV website