VSN to unveil its new Mac platform at NAB
The company will be presenting its latest versions of the newsroom, MAM and archive clients that can be installed on Apple’s workstations.
VSN (Video Stream Networks, S.L.)has been attending the NAB show in Las Vegas for seven years. In the 2010 edition, the European company will team with its dealers and customers to unveil the latest versions of vsnnews terminal, vsnnetsharer / macsharer and vsnarchive, now running on MacOS and/or Windows platforms even within a single network.
The capability to seamlessly integrate the popular VSN solutions with Apple’s FinalCutPro editing software is now reality. Features like drag&drop between different modules, specific plug-ins to assign editing projects to a playlist, and new attractive user interfaces, will provide VSN customers with a greatly enhanced level of flexibility to design their production architecture.
Most existing systems can also expand and benefit from a greater workflow efficiency, a lower cost of ownership and better communication among the existing ‘islands’.
VSN will also introduce new client versions for the traffic & scheduling solution, vsncreaTV, and the powerful vsnIPTransfer, the ultimate IP content exchange tool, both of them running on the Mac and Windows platforms. The short-term target of the company is to offer the complete set of broadcast automation solutions in a true multiplatform environment.
All these new products are set to largely increase the turnover of VSN’s partner channel aiming at a very ambitious 2010 sales target worldwide.
Sign up to our Newsletter
- 23/10/2014 TV Educativa de Porto Alegre digitises its channel station with VSN
- 21/10/2014 VSN brings its knowledge to students at the Agile University Day
- 14/10/2014 The Catalonian Local Audiovisual Network chooses VSN's technology
- 02/10/2014 VSN and ClassX work together to deliver MOS implementation for the graphic tool
- 16/09/2014 Jordi Utiel, VSN’s CEO: IBC 2014 is the perfect showcase for VSN's solutions