Thank you for visiting VSN booth at IBC 2018!
The future of media management technology at your fingertips
With more than 1,700 exhibitors, IBC is an unparalleled platform to discover the latest innovations in the Media & Entertainment industries. Thank you for visiting us at IBC 2018 from 14 to 18 September 2018 and discovering our latest innovations: the new advances developed for VSN’s flagship product, VSNExplorer platform and its MAM, PAM, BI & BPM modules; how to be the first in News & Live Production; and our robust MCR Automation & Distribution system.
Learn what was new for IBC 2018
VSNExplorer MAM is now integrated with IBM Watson, Google, Microsoft Azure, and Etiqmedia Artificial Intelligence systems for automatic metadata detection for a more efficient and accurate media management.
- Content cataloging and retrieval by segment
- Advanced image processing: facial recognition, objects places, logos, OCR
- Audio layers analysis: music, speakers recognition, audio effects
- Media sentiment analysis
- Speaker emotion detection
- Speech-to-text and automatic translation
Focused on easing the user’s workload, this unified solution provides a single workspace for news production, walking users through the entire process, from ingest to broadcast, without switching windows.
- VSNExplorer MAM with Wedit, VSNLivecom, and VSNExplorer plugin for NRCS (MOS Media Bus 100% HTML5)
- Integrable with NCRS available in the market
- Quickly search for content through the MAM system from the NRCS interface
- Edit video files, unify them with graphics and send the final news piece to broadcast
- All within the journalists’ NRCS GUI
VSNCrea 100% HTML5
VSN will introduce its new VSNCrea, an HTML5 and cloud-based version of its VSNCreaTV software for traffic and scheduling for an unlimited TV, radio, and second-screens programming.
- Unified functionalities and workflows within one single interface
- Customizable and adaptable to each client specific needs
- Programming and content ROI analysis
- Multiple users simultaneously
- Accessible anytime, anywhere, from any web browser and device
- Integrable with third-party solutions
Follow our up-to-the-minute coverage of IBC 2018
Check our latest news & software developments
The greatest show in Europe has arrived and VSN is ready to present its latest developments, state-of-the-art technology and advise visitors at booth 7.B19 about the solutions that best fit their needs along the entire media management workflow: VSNExplorer MAM with AI, the new VSNCrea, VSN News Production solution, and more! If you have not decided to visit us yet, we give you 5 reasons not to miss it.read more
Sergey Pribyl, VSN latest incorporation, joins the Sales Team of the company in the EMEA region. This way, VSN expands its presence in the region, one of the most relevant for the company and where it started its business activity 30 years ago. Sergey Pribyl has more than 18 years of experience in the Broadcast & Media Industry, focused on the markets of Russia, Baltic Countries, and the Central Asia region.read more
VSN is introducing VSNCrea, an HTML5 and cloud-based version of its previous software called VSNCreaTV, at IBC 2018. Visitors will be able to see a first version of the new VSN software for TV, radio and second-screen traffic and scheduling and discover how it enables the management of a company’s content production catalog, its advertising, production workflows, programming and broadcast planning — all from a unique user interface.read more
Meet some of the people at IBC 2018
President & CEO
Chief Operating Officer
Sales Director - EMEA
Sales Director - Americas
Sales Director - APAC
Sales Manager - EMEA