Thank you for visiting VSN booth at IBC 2018!
The future of media management technology at your fingertips
With more than 1,700 exhibitors, IBC is an unparalleled platform to discover the latest innovations in the Media & Entertainment industries. Thank you for visiting us at IBC 2018 from 14 to 18 September 2018 and discovering our latest innovations: the new advances developed for VSN’s flagship product, VSNExplorer platform and its MAM, PAM, BI & BPM modules; how to be the first in News & Live Production; and our robust MCR Automation & Distribution system.
Learn what was new for IBC 2018
VSNExplorer MAM is now integrated with IBM Watson, Google, Microsoft Azure, and Etiqmedia Artificial Intelligence systems for automatic metadata detection for a more efficient and accurate media management.
- Content cataloging and retrieval by segment
- Advanced image processing: facial recognition, objects places, logos, OCR
- Audio layers analysis: music, speakers recognition, audio effects
- Media sentiment analysis
- Speaker emotion detection
- Speech-to-text and automatic translation
Focused on easing the user’s workload, this unified solution provides a single workspace for news production, walking users through the entire process, from ingest to broadcast, without switching windows.
- VSNExplorer MAM with Wedit, VSNLivecom, and VSNExplorer plugin for NRCS (MOS Media Bus 100% HTML5)
- Integrable with NCRS available in the market
- Quickly search for content through the MAM system from the NRCS interface
- Edit video files, unify them with graphics and send the final news piece to broadcast
- All within the journalists’ NRCS GUI
VSNCrea 100% HTML5
VSN will introduce its new VSNCrea, an HTML5 and cloud-based version of its VSNCreaTV software for traffic and scheduling for an unlimited TV, radio, and second-screens programming.
- Unified functionalities and workflows within one single interface
- Customizable and adaptable to each client specific needs
- Programming and content ROI analysis
- Multiple users simultaneously
- Accessible anytime, anywhere, from any web browser and device
- Integrable with third-party solutions
Follow our up-to-the-minute coverage of IBC 2018
Check our latest news & software developments
Radio Télévision Suisse (RTS), the main public-service radio and TV station in French-speaking areas of Switzerland, has selected the VSNExplorer platform for media and business process management to help consolidate its global production systems architecture and establish a global enterprise MAM for its four radio stations, two TV channels, and several interactive platforms.read more
Artificial Intelligence applied to media management: futuristic tools for a more efficient management
The rise of Artificial Intelligence and new technologies applied to media management has become the number-one topic of conversation in the Broadcast & Media industry. Automatic metadata detection and advanced cataloging functionalities of solutions such as VSNExplorer MAM prove the great advances this technology has in store.read more
Medialuso, Mediapro branch in Portugal, has chosen VSN solutions to create, launch and ensure the proper functioning of its new theme-based channel S+. Through its integrator Mediaburst, S+ Channel team chose several VSN solutions, such as VSNMulticom, VSNLivecom, and VSNSpider.read more
Meet some of the people at IBC 2018
President & CEO
Chief Operating Officer
Sales Director - EMEA
Sales Director - Americas
Sales Director - APAC
Sales Manager - EMEA