We hope to see you around at IBC 2019!
The future of media management technology at your fingertips
With more than 1,700 exhibitors, IBC is an unparalleled platform to discover the latest innovations in the Media industries. Visit us at booth number 7.B19 from the 13th to the 17th of September 2019 and discover our latest innovations in advanced Media Management with AI, interoperable News Production, Media Exchange and web-based traffic and scheduling, among many others.
Learn what was new for IBC 2018
Focusing on easing the journalists’ daily work, VSN News Connect presents new integrations with NRCS and CG systems that offer total freedom to decide how you want to produce your news. All from a single workspace, avoiding to switch between windows.
- HTML 5 plugin for VSNExplorer platform
- Integration via MOS with NRCS, CG, NLE, studio playout and video servers
- One single workspace within the NRCS interface
- Quick search of content in the MAM system directly from the NRCS interface
- Edit video, consolidate with graphics and send to broadcast
- You decide how you want to produce news!
VSN will showcase the enhanced version of VSNCrea, its new system for Traffic and Scheduling 100% web-based, now with brand-new functionalities for advertising management and planning and integrated with VSNExplorer MAM for unlimited multi platform scheduling.
- Advanced Management of the company’s content catalog and advertising
- Profitability and ROI analytics for the programming
- New features for advertising planning and contract management
- Multi-tenant: one single instance of software can serve multiple clients
- Available on Cloud or on-premise, as well as under a SaaS business model
VSNExplorer presents new functionalities for advanced media management and workflow automation, such as the new BP editor, the image gallery management or the possibility of having an owned AI system on premise.
- Design, edit and customize your BP and workflows on your own
- Customize your BI reports and graphics
- New parameters to include in your analytics and reports (i.e. assets transferring, pending tasks, assets published in OTT, etc.)
- Have your own AI system on-premise. Train it by yourself
- New image and audio management capabilities in VSNExplorer
Follow our up-to-the-minute coverage of IBC 2019
Check our latest news & software developments
vsn-justedit and Activa Multimedia Digital are joining efforts to include ‘Automatic TV' in the vsn solutions portfolio The technical and commercial agreement between both Spanish companies will bring some very clear synergies. vsn will greatly empower its graphics...read more
vsn adds DAM to the popular master control and newsroom solutions. Installed base growing with Government references also. Several new Spanish DTT channels are joining vsn 's installed base. Recently Canal7 and 8 Madrid ( Madrid ), awarded to Promovisa, launched...read more
vsn guarantees the price of the upgrade to high definition at NAB'07 After the recent success during its Latin-American tour, vsn will propose all broadcasters a formal commitment to protect all their investments in vsn systems at NAB'07, in response to the...read more
Meet some of the people at IBC 2019
President & CEO
Chief Operating Officer
Sales Director - EMEA
Sales Manager - EMEA
Sales Director - APAC
Sales Director - Americas