We hope to see you around at IBC 2019!
The future of media management technology at your fingertips
With more than 1,700 exhibitors, IBC is an unparalleled platform to discover the latest innovations in the Media industries. Visit us at booth number 7.B19 from the 13th to the 17th of September 2019 and discover our latest innovations in advanced Media Management with AI, interoperable News Production, Media Exchange and web-based traffic and scheduling, among many others.
Learn what was new for IBC 2018
Focusing on easing the journalists’ daily work, VSN News Connect presents new integrations with NRCS and CG systems that offer total freedom to decide how you want to produce your news. All from a single workspace, avoiding to switch between windows.
- HTML 5 plugin for VSNExplorer platform
- Integration via MOS with NRCS, CG, NLE, studio playout and video servers
- One single workspace within the NRCS interface
- Quick search of content in the MAM system directly from the NRCS interface
- Edit video, consolidate with graphics and send to broadcast
- You decide how you want to produce news!
VSN will showcase the enhanced version of VSNCrea, its new system for Traffic and Scheduling 100% web-based, now with brand-new functionalities for advertising management and planning and integrated with VSNExplorer MAM for unlimited multi platform scheduling.
- Advanced Management of the company’s content catalog and advertising
- Profitability and ROI analytics for the programming
- New features for advertising planning and contract management
- Multi-tenant: one single instance of software can serve multiple clients
- Available on Cloud or on-premise, as well as under a SaaS business model
VSNExplorer presents new functionalities for advanced media management and workflow automation, such as the new BP editor, the image gallery management or the possibility of having an owned AI system on premise.
- Design, edit and customize your BP and workflows on your own
- Customize your BI reports and graphics
- New parameters to include in your analytics and reports (i.e. assets transferring, pending tasks, assets published in OTT, etc.)
- Have your own AI system on-premise. Train it by yourself
- New image and audio management capabilities in VSNExplorer
Follow our up-to-the-minute coverage of IBC 2019
Check our latest news & software developments
From now on, VSN will count on its new Sales Manager for Latin America region. Roi Neira has been appointed to this newly created position to support Roberto Duif, Sales Director for Latin America region, in VSN business development in the region, of the most dynamic and attractive markets for the broadcast industry, and a especially important region to VSN.read more
VSN integrates with QStar for “end-to-anywhere” Media Management and Archive for the film and broadcast industry
VSN, a global technology company specialized in providing advanced software solutions for the broadcast and media sector, and QStar Technologies Inc, a leading global provider of enterprise-class data management and archive software,announced a partnership to offer the film and broadcast industry an integrated asset management solution destined to complement End-to-End workflows and broadcast solutions even more.read more
VSN is launching a new Web Plugin for news production and live production at NAB Show 2018 (booth SL 8006) in Las Vegas, NV. VSN new Web Plugin allows editors and journalists to visualize all assets and videos stored in the VSNExplorer MAM system, as well as graphics in the CG system, via the interface of their chosen newsroom computer system (NCRS), and then allocate, drag and drop those video files into the NRCS in order to complete a news item.read more
Meet some of the people at IBC 2019
President & CEO
Chief Operating Officer
Sales Director - EMEA
Sales Manager - EMEA
Sales Director - APAC
Sales Director - Americas