Another awesome edition of IBC 2019 has come to an end!
Thank you for experiencing with us the future of media management technology
With more than 1,700 exhibitors, IBC is an unparalleled platform to discover the latest innovations in the Media industries. We hope that you had the chance to visit us at booth number 7.B19 and discover our latest innovations in advanced Media Management with AI, interoperable News Production, Media Exchange and web-based traffic and scheduling, among many others.
If unfortunately that was not the case, do not worry! There is always time to get in touch with us and request your private demo. In the following lines you can find some information of the products that we launched this year at IBC 2019.
Learn what was new for IBC 2019
Focusing on easing the journalists’ daily work, VSN News Connect presents new integrations with NRCS and CG systems that offer total freedom to decide how you want to produce your news. All from a single workspace, avoiding to switch between windows.
- HTML 5 plugin for VSNExplorer platform
- Integration via MOS with NRCS, CG, NLE, studio playout and video servers
- One single workspace within the NRCS interface
- Quick search of content in the MAM system directly from the NRCS interface
- Edit video, consolidate with graphics and send to broadcast
- You decide how you want to produce news!
VSN will showcase the enhanced version of VSNCrea, its new system for Traffic and Scheduling 100% web-based, now with brand-new functionalities for advertising management and planning and integrated with VSNExplorer MAM for unlimited multi platform scheduling.
- Advanced Management of the company’s content catalog and advertising
- Profitability and ROI analytics for the programming
- New features for advertising planning and contract management
- Multi-tenant: one single instance of software can serve multiple clients
- Available on Cloud or on-premise, as well as under a SaaS business model
VSNExplorer presents new functionalities for advanced media management and workflow automation, such as the new BP editor, the image gallery management or the possibility of having an owned AI system on premise.
- Design, edit and customize your BP and workflows on your own
- Customize your BI reports and graphics
- New parameters to include in your analytics and reports (i.e. assets transferring, pending tasks, assets published in OTT, etc.)
- Have your own AI system on-premise. Train it by yourself
- New image and audio management capabilities in VSNExplorer
Check our latest news & software developments
VSN and Spectra Logic joint solution enables users to share, store, catalogue and automate their daily operations, simplifying the management of media assets to suit unique work environments, be it on premise or in the cloud. Both companies will demonstrate the full capability of this joint solution on an upcoming webinar open to the public on the 30th of May at 5 PM CEST.read more
The traditional workshop of TSA focused on audiovisual solutions celebrates its fourth edition on Tuesday, May 8, at the Miraflores Miracorp building in Lima (Peru). The event will count on the participation of some of the main companies in the broadcast sector, such as VSN.read more
The highest attendance expected at the II Seminar on Archive and TV organized by RTVE Document Archive with VSN as technological partner
RTVE Document Archive and RTVE Institute, with the assistance of the University of Murcia, the European Communication Research and Education Association and VSN as technological partner, organized the ‘II Seminar on Archive and TV’, which took place on April 16. The experts invited to the seminar addressed issues such as digitalization, management of new video formats, audiovisual archive, copyrights or archive in the cloud.read more
Meet some of the people that were at IBC 2019
President & CEO
Chief Operating Officer
Sales Director - EMEA
Sales Manager - EMEA
Sales Director - APAC
Sales Director - Americas