Discover how interoperability is reshaping News production
In the age of multi-platform publishing, news and live production technologies continue to evolve, constantly changing media companies’ workflows and looking for more efficient ways to work.
In the last decade, professionals have achieved a more flexible approach to News content publishing thanks to the story-centric news production concept. This approach allowed media professionals to reduce the time required for content creation by easily assembling a wide variety of sources of information, to streamline news story-telling and multi-platform content delivery. However, is this approach enough to face the new challenges arising from the changing content consumption habits? Are we ready to serve content with the same speed and flexibility that it is being requested?
In this VSNWebinar, we will review why it is time to step into a new way of understanding news production, a new era of journalist-centric workflows:
- Review the history of News Production and its recent evolution
- Explore the advantages of interoperability, and the role that multi-brand work environments and “best-of-breed” solutions will play in the future
- Learn how your company can exponentially improve the speed and flexibility requested in News production by empowering journalists
- Meet VSN NewsConnect, the ultimate solution to provide journalists with a single workspace from where they can access all the tools needed to create their stories
- Discover how to get your content to the audiences through any platform or social media channel
Flexibility is not important anymore, it is vital. That is why the future of news and live production requires changes and improvements to make life easier for the journalist. Are you ready for it? Sign up for this webinar and join us to learn how!
- Date: 27-06-2019
- Start hour: 15:00 UTC +2
- Duration: 45 min