VSN’s cookies policy
1. Types of processed data / Links to other web pages
At VSN we respect your privacy. Through this site, Video Stream Networks S.L. (hereinafter VSN, the Web or the Site) does not collect or process any personal data, except those collected through contact forms and cookies, as explained below.
VSN does not assume any responsibility on the web pages of third parties that appear linked in this site.
2. Collection and use of information
To improve this site, in terms of system performance and ease of use, as well as to provide useful information about our products and services, we automatically collect and store information in the log files of your computer.
What type of data does this information include?
– Your IP address
– Browser type
– Selected language
– Internet service provider (ISP)
– Date and hour
This information is used globally to improve the management of this site, analyze trends and collect demographic information about our users. The information collected can be used by our marketing, advertising and communication services (for example, to optimize and improve the user experience and / or present special offers, statistical studies and more attractive services).
If the non-personal information is used in combination with the Personal Data, the set of data is treated as Personal Data.
To optimize our services, this website, the messages sent by email, the online services, advertisements and interactive applications may use “cookies”.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file (small file) that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages, usually formed by letters and numbers, sent by the server of our website to the cookie file of your browser. Cookies allow our website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, as well as remember your presence to establish a new connection between our server and your browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to present personalized web pages that can convert the visit to the website in an individual experience, adjusted to personal preferences.
What kind of cookies does VSN’s website use?
1.) VSN uses two types of cookies in this site according to the time of permanence:
– Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to function properly.
– Persistent cookies: they favor the user experience (for example, offering personalized navigation). These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time. This period depends on the settings that you have entered in your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to the server of this site each time you visit it. They are also known as tracking cookies.
2.) According to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, VSN’s website uses the following types of cookies:
– Technical cookies: They allow navigation through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that form an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, or share content through social networks.
– Cookies for customization: They allow you to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria set in the terminal (for example the language, the type of browser through which you accessed the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc).
– Cookies of analysis: Whenever they are well treated by us or third parties, they allow to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of this service. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products or services that we are offering you.
– Cookies for advertising: Whether processed by us or by third parties, these allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offering of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
– Cookies of behavioral advertising: Whenever these are well treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, could be included in this site where the requested service is being provided. These cookies store information on users’ behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile based on which we display the advertising.
Our own cookies used on this website:
|Cookie||Purpose of the Cookie||Duration||Description of the purpose of the cookie|
|_utma||Analysis||2 years||Internal Measurement with Google Analytics|
|_utmb||Analysis||1 day||Internal Measurement with Google Analytics|
|_utmc||Analysis||At the end of the session||Internal Measurement with Google Analytics|
|_utmt||Statistic||1 day||Establishment of the pages’ statistics of use|
|_utmv||Analysis||1 day||Data storage of personalized visitor variables|
|_utmz||Analysis||6 months||Internal Measurement with Google Analytics|
|_ga||Analysis||2 years||It allows to distinguish Users that browse the website but without knowing the identity (Internal Measurement with Google Analytics)|
|PHPSESSID||Session||At the end of the session||Session control|
4. Third party cookies
5. Web beacons or pixel tags
This Site uses web beacons (also called “pixel tags”). A web beacon is a transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 x 1 pixel, which is placed on a web page or in an email to monitor the online behavior of the user who visits the website.
These images mainly use third-party technologies. In the case of this Site, they are used to monitor the activity of visitors, such as knowing which pages of the Site they visit, when and from where (country / city).
6. Monitoring and Analysis
For the continuous optimization of its marketing communications, VSN uses the analytical software Google Analytics. This technology allows to know the visitor’s online behavior in terms of time, geographical location and use of this Site. The information is collected through pixel tags and / or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, is not linked to personal data and the Web does not share it with third parties for its independent use. All the necessary information for the analysis is stored in the servers of Google.
7. Enabling and disabling cookies and similar resources
Remember that certain functions and full functionality of this Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
– If you use Mozilla Firefox: Tools, options, privacy, history, custom settings.
– If you use Internet Explorer: Tools, Internet options, privacy, configuration.
– If you use Google Chrome: Settings, show advanced options, privacy, content settings.
– If you use Safari: Preferences, security.
Legal entity responsible: Video Stream Networks S.L. – NIF: ESB62551205 – Contact telephone number: (+34) 93 7349970
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Postal address: Parc Audiovisual de Catalunya | Ctra. BV-1274 km. 1 | 08225 Terrassa – Barcelona.
You can also contact us to access any personal information that we have collected through this site or to exercise your right to rectify, block or cancel this information.
VSN makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the content of this site is accurate and current.