Applicable legal basis
The personal information collected by VSN S.L., and especially the information collected through this webpage, is in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data), as well as any other applicable legal provisions in force in Spain and the EU.
Party Responsible For Data Processing
- Name: VSN S.L,
- Tax ID number: B62551205
- Address: Parc Audiovisual de Catalunya, Carretera BV-1274 Km 1, 08225 Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
- Phone number: (+34) 93 734 99 70
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no specific Data Protection Officer designated
Purpose of data processing
The personal data collected from users shall be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- Sending commercial communications and promotions. The user can opt-out of receiving further commercial e-mail or to unsubscribe from other communications here.
- Answering requests and consultations raised by the interested party through this website
Storage of data
The personal data provided will be shall be retained by VSN S.L., for at least the duration of the relationship with VSN S.L., and as long as the data subject does not request its suppression.
Decisions about data treatment
The company will not make automated decisions or profiling based on users’ personal data.
Data treatment legitimization is based on the obtention of the express, informed and unequivocal consent from the user, submitted through this website.
VSN S.L. will in no case provide your personal information to a third party, unless necessary to meet legal regulations.
Those interested might exercise the following rights concerning personal data treatment:
- The right to access their personal data.
- The right of correction or deletion.
- The right to request a restriction or limitation.
- The right to object to the processing of any personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to revoke the permission to use personal data at any time with future effect, without affecting the lawfulness of the previous processing of personal data exercised based on free prior and informed consent.
If users consider that their rights are being violated regarding personal data protection, especially if users have previously failed to obtain satisfaction when exercising their rights, they may bring a complaint before the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, being the Spanish Authority designated as such the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).