Thank you for visiting VSN booth at IBC 2018!
The future of media management technology at your fingertips
With more than 1,700 exhibitors, IBC is an unparalleled platform to discover the latest innovations in the Media & Entertainment industries. Thank you for visiting us at IBC 2018 from 14 to 18 September 2018 and discovering our latest innovations: the new advances developed for VSN’s flagship product, VSNExplorer platform and its MAM, PAM, BI & BPM modules; how to be the first in News & Live Production; and our robust MCR Automation & Distribution system.
Learn what was new for IBC 2018
VSNExplorer MAM is now integrated with IBM Watson, Google, Microsoft Azure, and Etiqmedia Artificial Intelligence systems for automatic metadata detection for a more efficient and accurate media management.
- Content cataloging and retrieval by segment
- Advanced image processing: facial recognition, objects places, logos, OCR
- Audio layers analysis: music, speakers recognition, audio effects
- Media sentiment analysis
- Speaker emotion detection
- Speech-to-text and automatic translation
Focused on easing the user’s workload, this unified solution provides a single workspace for news production, walking users through the entire process, from ingest to broadcast, without switching windows.
- VSNExplorer MAM with Wedit, VSNLivecom, and VSNExplorer plugin for NRCS (MOS Media Bus 100% HTML5)
- Integrable with NCRS available in the market
- Quickly search for content through the MAM system from the NRCS interface
- Edit video files, unify them with graphics and send the final news piece to broadcast
- All within the journalists’ NRCS GUI
VSNCrea 100% HTML5
VSN will introduce its new VSNCrea, an HTML5 and cloud-based version of its VSNCreaTV software for traffic and scheduling for an unlimited TV, radio, and second-screens programming.
- Unified functionalities and workflows within one single interface
- Customizable and adaptable to each client specific needs
- Programming and content ROI analysis
- Multiple users simultaneously
- Accessible anytime, anywhere, from any web browser and device
- Integrable with third-party solutions
Follow our up-to-the-minute coverage of IBC 2018
Check our latest news & software developments
Nick Morgan explained in an interview at IBC 2018 trade show the latest developments of the company showcased during the event. The stars of the show were VSNCrea, the new HTML5 version of VSN traffic & scheduling system, VSNExplorer MAM with AI and its Plugin for NRCS, a new MOS Media Bus 100% developed in HTML5.read more
Toni Vilalta, VSN Project Manager, explained during his presentation at The IABM Future Trends Theatre at IBC 2018 how Artificial Intelligence applied to MAM systems can help journalists and editors to create better content, based on the conclusions extracted from the project Journalism Innovation Hub from the Spanish public broadcaster RTVE, with whom VSN collaborates closely as a technological partner. Watch the entire presentation here.read more
Absolute success of VSN at IBC 2018, the traditional Broadcast and Media tradeshow celebrated in Amsterdam 14-18 September. The company’s latest innovations, such as VSNExplorer MAM with AI, VSNCrea for traffic and scheduling and, especially, VSNExplorer Plugin for NRCS, the MOS Media Bus 100% HTML5 of VSN media and business process management platform, have been the big stars of the live demos during the show.read more
Meet some of the people at IBC 2018
President & CEO
Chief Operating Officer
Sales Director - EMEA
Sales Director - Americas
Sales Director - APAC
Sales Manager - EMEA