Visit VSN booth at IBC 2018!
The future of media management technology at your fingertips
With more than 1,700 exhibitors, IBC is an unparalleled platform to discover the latest innovations in the Media & Entertainment industries. Visit us at IBC 2018 from 14 to 18 September 2018 and discover our latest innovations: meet the new advances developed for VSN’s flagship product, VSNExplorer platform and its MAM, PAM, BI & BPM modules; discover how to be the first in News & Live Production; and check our robust MCR Automation & Distribution system. Our team will be waiting for you at booth 7.B19.
Learn what's new for IBC 2018
VSNExplorer MAM is now integrated with IBM Watson, Google, Microsoft Azure, and Etiqmedia Artificial Intelligence systems for automatic metadata detection for a more efficient and accurate media management.
- Content cataloging and retrieval by segment
- Advanced image processing: facial recognition, objects places, logos, OCR
- Audio layers analysis: music, speakers recognition, audio effects
- Media sentiment analysis
- Speaker emotion detection
- Speech-to-text and automatic translation
Focused on easing the user’s workload, this unified solution provides a single workspace for news production, walking users through the entire process, from ingest to broadcast, without switching windows.
- VSNExplorer MAM with Wedit, VSNLivecom, and VSNExplorer plugin for NRCS (MOS Media Bus 100% HTML5)
- Integrable with NCRS available in the market
- Quickly search for content through the MAM system from the NRCS interface
- Edit video files, unify them with graphics and send the final news piece to broadcast
- All within the journalists’ NRCS GUI
VSNCrea 100% HTML5
VSN will introduce its new VSNCrea, an HTML5 and cloud-based version of its VSNCreaTV software for traffic and scheduling for an unlimited TV, radio, and second-screens programming.
- Unified functionalities and workflows within one single interface
- Customizable and adaptable to each client specific needs
- Programming and content ROI analysis
- Multiple users simultaneously
- Accessible anytime, anywhere, from any web browser and device
- Integrable with third-party solutions
Follow our up-to-the-minute coverage of IBC 2018
Check our latest news & software developments
VSN is getting ready for the biggest Broadcast and Media show in Europe, IBC Show 2018, celebrated in Amsterdam in September. The company will bring a batch new solutions and innovations to IBC 2018, such as the latest 100% HTML5 version of its traffic and scheduling system, VSNCrea, VSNExplorer MAM with AI capabilities, and VSN unified News Production solution.read more
The development of new Artificial Intelligence-based tools has opened the door to new media cataloging, utilization, and monetization possibilities, allowinf the automation of repetitive tasks and processes that would normally require the allocation of greater time and resources. Here are some of the real applications of this technology to the Broadcast & Media industries.read more
The new VSN Inbound News Production solution places its focus on the user and on easing journalists’ workload, taking one step ahead from a story-centric news production perspective. With three VSN systems, the complete solution is designed to walk the user through the entire news production process, providing the adequate tools for each step of the process from a single interface.read more
Meet some of the people who will be at IBC 2018
President & CEO
Chief Operating Officer
Sales Director - EMEA
Sales Director - Americas
Sales Director - APAC
Sales Manager - EMEA