We hope to see you around at IBC 2019!
The future of media management technology at your fingertips
With more than 1,700 exhibitors, IBC is an unparalleled platform to discover the latest innovations in the Media industries. Visit us at booth number 7.B19 from the 13th to the 17th of September 2019 and discover our latest innovations in advanced Media Management with AI, interoperable News Production, Media Exchange and web-based traffic and scheduling, among many others.
Learn what is new for IBC 2019
Focusing on easing the journalists’ daily work, VSN News Connect presents new integrations with NRCS and CG systems that offer total freedom to decide how you want to produce your news. All from a single workspace, avoiding to switch between windows.
- HTML 5 plugin for VSNExplorer platform
- Integration via MOS with NRCS, CG, NLE, studio playout and video servers
- One single workspace within the NRCS interface
- Quick search of content in the MAM system directly from the NRCS interface
- Edit video, consolidate with graphics and send to broadcast
- You decide how you want to produce news!
VSN will showcase the enhanced version of VSNCrea, its new system for Traffic and Scheduling 100% web-based, now with brand-new functionalities for advertising management and planning and integrated with VSNExplorer MAM for unlimited multi platform scheduling.
- Advanced Management of the company’s content catalog and advertising
- Profitability and ROI analytics for the programming
- New features for advertising planning and contract management
- Multi-tenant: one single instance of software can serve multiple clients
- Available on Cloud or on-premise, as well as under a SaaS business model
VSNExplorer presents new functionalities for advanced media management and workflow automation, such as the new BP editor, the image gallery management or the possibility of having an owned AI system on premise.
- Design, edit and customize your BP and workflows on your own
- Customize your BI reports and graphics
- New parameters to include in your analytics and reports (i.e. assets transferring, pending tasks, assets published in OTT, etc.)
- Have your own AI system on-premise. Train it by yourself
- New image and audio management capabilities in VSNExplorer
Follow our up-to-the-minute coverage of IBC 2019
Check our latest news & software developments
To keep expanding in the Latin America Region, VSN will count on Alfonso Vázquez as its new Sales Manager. Alfonso has worked in the Broadcast and Media industry for 16 years and is going to be a highly valuable asset for VSN. Moreover, Armando Aramis will also join VSN as its new Project Engineer.read more
VSN officially announced its partnership with Qvest Media, a world-leading systems architect and ICT integrator. The integration will allow clients of both companies to have seamless workflows and production tasks as well as have a more efficient media management in the cloud.read more
The most influential Catholic TV channel in Brazil relies once again on VSN to update its television equipment and facilities. This time, Canção Nova has also bet on the acquisition of VSNOneTV servers for its broadcast system.read more
Meet some of the people at IBC 2019
President & CEO
Chief Operating Officer
Sales Director - EMEA
Sales Manager - EMEA
Sales Director - APAC
Sales Director - Americas