Another awesome edition of IBC 2019 has come to an end!
Thank you for experiencing with us the future of media management technology
With more than 1,700 exhibitors, IBC is an unparalleled platform to discover the latest innovations in the Media industries. We hope that you had the chance to visit us at booth number 7.B19 and discover our latest innovations in advanced Media Management with AI, interoperable News Production, Media Exchange and web-based traffic and scheduling, among many others.
If unfortunately that was not the case, do not worry! There is always time to get in touch with us and request your private demo. In the following lines you can find some information of the products that we launched this year at IBC 2019.
Learn what was new for IBC 2019
Focusing on easing the journalists’ daily work, VSN News Connect presents new integrations with NRCS and CG systems that offer total freedom to decide how you want to produce your news. All from a single workspace, avoiding to switch between windows.
- HTML 5 plugin for VSNExplorer platform
- Integration via MOS with NRCS, CG, NLE, studio playout and video servers
- One single workspace within the NRCS interface
- Quick search of content in the MAM system directly from the NRCS interface
- Edit video, consolidate with graphics and send to broadcast
- You decide how you want to produce news!
VSN will showcase the enhanced version of VSNCrea, its new system for Traffic and Scheduling 100% web-based, now with brand-new functionalities for advertising management and planning and integrated with VSNExplorer MAM for unlimited multi platform scheduling.
- Advanced Management of the company’s content catalog and advertising
- Profitability and ROI analytics for the programming
- New features for advertising planning and contract management
- Multi-tenant: one single instance of software can serve multiple clients
- Available on Cloud or on-premise, as well as under a SaaS business model
VSNExplorer presents new functionalities for advanced media management and workflow automation, such as the new BP editor, the image gallery management or the possibility of having an owned AI system on premise.
- Design, edit and customize your BP and workflows on your own
- Customize your BI reports and graphics
- New parameters to include in your analytics and reports (i.e. assets transferring, pending tasks, assets published in OTT, etc.)
- Have your own AI system on-premise. Train it by yourself
- New image and audio management capabilities in VSNExplorer
Follow our up-to-the-minute coverage of IBC 2019
Check our latest news & software developments
The broadcast & media industry is always evolving, however one thing remains constant: the consumer is king. At this year’s event innovations such as cloud interoperability and IP-based infrastructures took centre stage and in this new VSNWebinar, we want to recap the most important takeaways of IBC 2019.read more
VSN showcased an impressive line-up of new solutions at IBC 2019. For all those who couldn’t visit our booth or make it at IBC this year, in this new VSN webinar you can review the highlights of the show!read more
The expansion of VSN never stops. Sergey Astakhov and Alexander Kosushkin, the new signings of VSN for the EMEA region
Sergey Astakhov and Alexander Kosushkin, the new signings of VSN for the EMEA region. Now with these incorporations, VSN expects to open new business opportunities in EMEA, carry on with its international expansion and maintain the valued relationships of VSN customers in that region.read more
Meet some of the people that were at IBC 2019
President & CEO
Chief Operating Officer
Sales Director - EMEA
Sales Manager - EMEA
Sales Director - APAC
Sales Director - Americas