See you next year at NAB Show 2019!
NAB Show 2018 in Las Vegas was loaded with software developments and advances
Stay up to date about VSN’s latest innovations introduced during the show through this website. Want to know more? Visit this official webpage to learn all about our solutions for the Broadcast and Media & Entertainment industries.
Do not miss our latest advances for VSN’s flagship product, VSNExplorer platform and its MAM, PAM, BI & BPM modules, discover how to be the first within News & Live Production and meet our robust MCR Automation & Distribution system.
Learn what's new for 2018
Advanced MAM with Wedit
VSNExplorer MAM now includes its new add-on feature Wedit, a cloud video editor that allows users to edit videos and prepare them for broadcast from a single and unique interface.
- Developed 100% in HTML5
- New voiceover capabilities
- Access from any browser and Operating system
- Export EDL files
- Compatible with most NLEs
- Consolidate sequences with frame accuracy
Automatic Metadata in MAM
VSNExplorer MAM now includes new capabilities for automatic metadata detection directly from media files, thanks to the integration with IBM, Google or Microsoft Azure detection systems, among others.
- Retrieve any information from the media assets via API automatically
- Make comparative analysis between different providers
- Obtain relevant insights from media files in real time: face detection & recognition, brands, keywords, speakers, objects, etc.
- Customize your system’s recognition capabilities and assign your own keywords
- Get automatically the text transcript in any language
New Playout on Cloud
Manage and broadcast all your content and files anytime, anywhere just by having an Internet connection available.
- Unified solution including VSN’s OneTV, CreaTV, WebTV and Explorer products
- Cut-Edit, Quality Check and Graphics insertion
- Manage Traffic and Programming lists
- Deliver content to any platform or linear TV
- Media Centric Workflows in the Cloud
- Review and report your KPIs directly from the Web
- The perfect solution for backup and disaster recovery
Follow our up-to-the-minute coverage of NAB
Check our latest news & software developments
The project, based on the system VSNExplorer Media Asset Management (MAM), will allow the Production Centres of all the TV Stations from the Autonomous Communities in Spain (TVAS) and FORTA headquarters to transfer and exchange between them all types of media files, as well as to manage programming lists, forecasts, content subscriptions and automate processes.read more
November 21st, World Television Day, is a special date for all professionals in the Broadcast and Media & Entertainment industries. In 1996, the General Assembly of the UN proclaimed World Television Day as a commemoration of the First World Forum on this medium hosted by the international organization. Today from VSN we join this celebration to highlight the role and development of a communication tool that since its first broadcasting more than 80 years ago, has helped to inform, guide and channel public opinion generation after generation.read more
VSN participates in the event “Digital transformation in the audiovisual sector” hosted by Aicox Soluciones
ETIQMEDIA, Harmonic and VSN companies will join this conference to jointly analyze some of the latest technological innovations applied to the Broadcast industry and how these contribute to improving the efficiency and speed of action of broadcast professionals in the new digital era.read more
Meet some of the people who were at NAB 2018
President & CEO
Chief Operating Officer
Sales Director - North America
Sales Director - Americas
Sales Director - EMEA
Sales Director - APAC