Traditional news production, as we have known it until a few years ago, has changed forever. Nowadays in order to be successful and to increase the audience of our media, we need to produce much more quality content than before and distribute it through as many platforms and social media as we can, including of course the traditional linear television.
Are journalists prepared to face these new challenges? As broadcasters, are we providing these professionals with the right tools and software to get out the most of their resources and time?
Discover in this new VSNWebinar jointly developed with our partner Ross Video how the improved integration between Inception and VSNExplorer systems can become the newsroom solution of the future that you need to face the following challenges:
- Create, organize and personalize your rundowns and news easily, either manually or using templates.
- Complete your news with video content or audiovisual files of any kind thanks to VSNExplorer advanced search.
- Publish or schedule content for social media also from the Inception interface itself.
- Search archived content or social media publications worldwide, applying filters by language, content, video files or geolocation.
- Edit your video clips from the same system interface without switching windows, thanks to VSNExplorer's web editor Wedit.
- Check and update the status of your news and rundowns at any time from either Inception or from the studio playout.
Provide your professionals with a work environment perfectly adapted to the speed and exigency that they demand. Register now to our next VSNWebinar to learn how to manage the news production of the future.
- Date: 25-07-2017
- Start hour: 15:00 UTC +2
- Duration: 45 min